Experiential Learning Casebook
- 1. How Can Experiential Computing Learning Make a Positive Impact in the World?
- 2. Finding a Voice
- 3. Social Venture Accelerator
- 4. Food for Thought: Moving Toward Sustainable Dining
- 5. Forming Business Relationships to Learn about Forming Business Relationships
- 6. Student-directed Ethnographic Research: Sharing Knowledge
- 7. Understanding Nutrition by Doing What Nutritionists Do
- 8. Free Time for Free Play in University Learning Environments
- 9. Service Learning: An Opportunity for Personal and Professional Growth
- 10. The City as a Living Organism: Experiential Learning in Vancouver
Experiential Learning Casebook is a collection of stories about teaching at Simon Fraser University using the methods of experiential learning. The stories are told by the faculty members who teach the courses and in some instances by the students who took part in the learning activities.
Experiential Learning Casebook Copyright © 2014 by Individual Authors - Creative Commons - Non Commercial-ShareAlike. All Rights Reserved.